Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2021 will be going to be released soon. The exam was conducted from 6 th November, 2020 to 8 th November, 2020. As per the latest news the result will going to be released in the last weeks of January 2021. More than 16 lakh candidates have participated in the exam which was held all three days. Each day the exam was held in two shifts. Now, the department of Recruitment Board will announce the Rajasthan Police Constable Cutoff Marks for all districts individually.
It is a state government type of job which was conducted to fill 5000 vacancies. This exam was conducted for filling up the post of Constable GD & Driver. The time duration of the examination is 90 minutes, and it’s a type of written exam. The question booklet consists of 150 MCQs and is of 75 marks. In this exam every correct answer carries 0.5 marks and for each incorrect answer 25% marks will be deducted. Huge number of General, OBC, SC, ST category candidates have taken the exam.
Selection procedure for Rajasthan Police Constable –
The entire procedure for selection of a candidate is based on total marks that are secured by him in some consecutive examinations. The exams are –
1. Written exam
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Physical Standard Test (PST)
4. Proficiency Test
All those candidates who will qualify all the four exams, only they will be appointed in the post of Constable GD and Driver.
How to check Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2021 –
● First you need to visit the official website. The link for official website is police.rajasthan.gov.in.
● Then you need to open recruitment and results tab.
● Check the Rajasthan Police Result for Constable Examination 2020-2021. ● Click on the result link and then entre name wise or roll number wise details. ● Your result will appear on the screen, download it in the PDF format.
Details on Rajasthan Police Bharti result consists of candidate’s name, roll number, exam date/day, shift time, qualifying status, and marks obtained.
Only those candidates will be able to appear for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) who will achieve the required minimum qualifying marks. The minimum/ maximum Rajasthan Police Constable Cutoff Marks for Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Ajmer, Barmer, Bhilwara, Sawai Madhopur, Pali, and other various other districts will be released soon. The official website for checking for cut off marks is police.rajasthan.gov.in and recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in .
How to download Rajasthan Police Constable Cutoff Marks 2021 PDF – ● You need to visit the Government of Rajasthan website which is police.rajasthan.gov.in. ● Now click on the Recruitment of Police Constable option.
● Click on the option Constable Exam Expected Cut off Marks link.
● Enter the SSO ID login and password.
● Submit the details asked and see the General, OBC, SC, ST qualifying marks. ● Now for knowing the expected scores and results download a PDF of cut off marks.
The expected cut off marks for general category is 60-70. The cut off marks are expected to be out soon.